E-Street Eyes has joined the full-service optometry practice of Dr. Stephen Moffett of Encinitas Vision, and has moved to 282 N El Camino Real, Encinitas – less than three miles away near the Home Goods store.
When practice owner Dr. Jeffrey Anshel made the decision to relocate his E-Street Eyes office, he said it was essential his patients would continue to receive progressive, thorough eye care and compassionate service.
“I have known Dr. Moffett for several years and consider his tremendous optometric knowledge and commitment to patient care to be the perfect fit,” he says. “I know you will be in good hands upon my move from California to enjoy being closer to my son and his growing family.”
E-Street Eyes patients can expect several enhancements to their eye care experience when visiting Encinitas Vision, including …
- Convenient & available parking with a street-level office located in Camino Village Plaza.
- Expanded Hours – Monday through Friday, 9 am – 5 pm.
- OptoMap technology allowing most patients to avoid eye dilation to assess retinal health.
- Larger product selection with the frame collections you love from E-Street Eyes, plus a full range of eyewear styles and sunglasses to accommodate various price points. Additionally, the latest contact lens designs and eyeglass lens technologies.
- Most vision plans accepted, including VSP, MES, EyeMed, TriCare, and Aetna.
For continuity of care, E-Street Eyes patient records have been confidentially transferred to Encinitas Vision.
To schedule your next eye exam, please call (760) 634-1957. Or visit encinitasvision.com.